Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y 7 seater deliveries in BC?

I was on a Tesla Owners Club of BC "intro to your car" Zoom call yesterday that had a couple representatives from Tesla Surrey, and they claimed that they just delivered a 7 seat Y yesterday.

But then this morning, my SA claimed after I asked if there were any production dates or gate dates for my MY LRAWD 7 seat (order jan 7 2021) : "There is no current ETA as we are waiting on shipments. The cancelling off the provincial rebates caused a stir and backlog of things, which had an effect on everything."

I think you mean SR, and not SR 7-seater?
Just went back and checked my messages with him. He said SR with the 7 seats/ three rows. I know he didn’t pick it up before the 4th because he was still waiting when I placed my order for the M3 but he had it before all the issues with the BC rebate happened this weekend because I asked if he was worried about it and he already had his.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC