Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Accessories - Positive Vendor/Product Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - new Model Y owner here! Since ordering a few days ago, we've started down the rabbit hole of accessory shopping for our new car. While sifting through various YouTube videos, websites, and products, I found myself wondering which websites and vendors folks in the community have had the best experiences with. I understand lots of cool stuff can be found on Amazon (guilty - frequent shopper), but I'm seeing lots of other websites that make aftermarket parts and accessories for Tesla vehicles too and I'd like to see which are well known and trustworthy.

Below are a few vendors I've heard of and some items we are shopping for. I have no personal experience with any of them nor have I ordered anything for my car yet. For my purposes, they need to be able to ship to the United States (and accept USD as payment). If multiple people can vouch for specific vendors/sites, I'll try to reflect that in this post so everyone can see.

Accessory Websites / Vendors
1. Turoaz (Turoaz | Tesla Accessories Store | Tesla Model 3)
2. Tezparts (TAPTES®, #1 Tesla Accessories Store, 1000+ Model S 3 X Y Accessories – TAPTES -1000+ Tesla Accessories)
3. Hansshow / Hautopart (Hansshow Auto Parts (hautopart.com))
4. TesPlus (Exclusive Tesla Accessories | TESPLUS)
5. Otrifowd (FullShade-Otrifowd)
6. Teslarati (Premium Tesla Accessories for your Model Y, Model 3, and S/X – TESLARATI Marketplace)
7. Tesmanian (Tesla Accessories and News | TESMANIAN)

Stuff We're Looking For
1. Screen protector for main display
2. Various organizers/inserts (for center console, armrest interior, rear cargo space, etc.)
3. Mud flaps
4. Portable Tire Inflator
5. Wheel covers (if we don't switch to MYP)

Thanks for your input!

Hi all - new Model Y owner here! Since ordering a few days ago, we've started down the rabbit hole of accessory shopping for our new car. While sifting through various YouTube videos, websites, and products, I found myself wondering which websites and vendors folks in the community have had the best experiences with. I understand lots of cool stuff can be found on Amazon (guilty - frequent shopper), but I'm seeing lots of other websites that make aftermarket parts and accessories for Tesla vehicles too and I'd like to see which are well known and trustworthy.

Below are a few vendors I've heard of and some items we are shopping for. I have no personal experience with any of them nor have I ordered anything for my car yet. For my purposes, they need to be able to ship to the United States (and accept USD as payment). If multiple people can vouch for specific vendors/sites, I'll try to reflect that in this post so everyone can see.

2. Tezparts (TAPTES®, #1 Tesla Accessories Store, 1000+ Model S 3 X Y Accessories – TAPTES -1000+ Tesla Accessories)
6. Teslarati (Premium Tesla Accessories for your Model Y, Model 3, and S/X – TESLARATI Marketplace)

Stuff We're Looking For
2. Various organizers/inserts (for center console, armrest interior, rear cargo space, etc.)
3. Mud flaps

Thanks for your input!
Screen protectors: I tried 3 diff screen protectors. Just get the good one right off the bat: https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Tempered-Screen-Protector-Designed/dp/B084BNC3FG/

Mud Flaps: Buy the ones from Tesla directly.

Organizers: I bought the Tesla $30 ones and I think they're great for center console. Don't have any others.

I know exactly what you mean, accessory shopping for your ride can be a real adventure. But don't worry, I've been through it too.
When it comes to finding the best and most trustworthy websites for aftermarket Tesla accessories, I usually turn to Amazon. But, I also recently came across a website topcartesla.com that has some seriously options specifically for Tesla vehicles, including Model Y accessories. I haven't personally tried them out yet, but I've heard some positive feedback from other members of the Tesla community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuff We're Looking For
3. Mud flaps

Thanks for your input!
Have you ever learned about Tesla accessories on tesery.com? Many Tesla owners would like to buy Tesla accessores on this website and give good feedback.

Have you ever learned about Tesla accessories on tesery.com? Many Tesla owners would like to buy Tesla accessores on this website and give good feedback.
What are the most practical Tesla accessories?

So, you've joined the Tesla gang - congratulations! You've made a fantastic choice. Now, I'm sure you want to make the most out of your Tesla experience. Sure, there are a plethora of accessories out there that can amp up your car's style factor. But what we really need are accessories that make our lives easier and more convenient. Here are some practical Tesla accessories that you should definitely consider:

1. Roof Rack
Let's start with the basics - a roof rack. This accessory may not be the most glamorous or exciting, but it is incredibly practical. A roof rack can be used to carry bikes, skis, snowboards, or any other bulky items that won't fit inside your car. It's perfect for those weekend getaways where you need to bring along extra gear.

未标题-1_01_副本.jpg

2. Floor Mats
Protecting the interior of your Tesla should be a top priority. One of the easiest and most practical ways to do this is by investing in high-quality floor mats. These will protect your car's carpets from spills, dirt, and other everyday wear and tear.
The Tesla Model 3 and Model Y both come with all-weather floor mats as standard equipment. However, if you want something even more durable and easy to clean, consider upgrading to a set of rubber mats.

41WawOcN5QL.jpg

3. Center Console Organizer
If you own a Tesla Model 3 or Model Y, you know how minimalist the interior design can be. While this looks sleek and modern, it can also make storage space hard to come by. That's where a center console organizer comes in handy.
This accessory fits right into the center console of your Tesla and creates more compartments for storing small items like sunglasses, wireless charging pads, or even snacks for long drives. It's a simple addition that can make a big difference in your day-to-day convenience.

tesla_center_console_organizer15.jpg

4. Seat Covers
Seat covers are a great option for protecting your seats from spills, stains, and general wear and tear. Plus, they come in a variety of materials and colors to match your personal style. Whether you prefer a sleek leather look or something more eco-friendly like recycled polyester, there's a seat cover out there for you.

tesla seat cover 2.jpg

5. Sunshade
If you live in a particularly sunny area, you'll know how hot and stuffy your car can get. And while air conditioning is great for keeping the temperature down, it can also use up a lot of energy and drain your battery. A sunshade is a simple solution that blocks out the sun's rays and keeps your car cool and comfortable.
There are plenty of different types of sunshades on the market, from foldable options that store easily in your trunk to custom-fit shades that fit perfectly over your windshield. Some even come with fun designs or graphics to add a little personality to your ride.

teslasunshade90.jpg

6. Trunk Organizer
Finally, if you're someone who likes to keep their car tidy and organized, a trunk organizer is a must-have. This accessory will keep your groceries, luggage, and other items from bouncing around while you drive.
There are plenty of trunk organizers on the market, but look for one that is specifically designed for your Tesla's trunk space. This will ensure a perfect fit and maximum efficiency.

d6d8f42d-1749-43c6-8192-17a9dcabd40d.jpg

In conclusion, these are just some of the most practical accessories that can make a real difference while driving your Tesla. Invest in these accessories today and enjoy your driving experience with no fuss or inconvenience!

Stuff We're Looking For
3. Mud flaps

Thanks for your input!
A few things I've purchased ahead of time:

- Floormats for inside, frunk and trunk. Amazon.com

- Trash bag. I got one from Walmart with a strap that you can put over the center councel and hang it between the chairs in the back. Robot or human?

- Phone holder. I have a suction cup one. Amazon.com

- Leather protector. Amazon.com

- Best inside car cleaner for messes. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071XB18BF?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

- Mud guards. Amazon.com

- Exterior Ceramic coating. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0722MCBBT?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

- Larger rear view mirror that attaches over the OEM mirror. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F42TJQ5?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details