Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y All Weather Mats free by TuxMat..if you are the first person

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I would appreciate if anyone staying in toronto,canada owning Model Y visit tuxmat location for scanning the vehicle to produce all weather mats,there mats are aweoms which i am already using for my van and would appreciate if anyone help doing the following which gives you free mats.

Mail from tuxmat.ca (The Ultimate Car Mat | TuxMat):

We currently do not have custom floor mats available for the 2020 Tesla Model Y. Each vehicle we provide mats for are scanned in our Toronto warehouse.

If you are near Toronto, we will be able to scan your vehicle in store and make custom mats for it, in return, you will get a set for free.

The scanning process requires you to visit our store located in Scarborough, and takes approximately 1-2 hours. The production time for the mats is 4-6 weeks after which we would require you to return to our store to have the mats test fitted into your vehicle.

Would you be willing to allow us to scan your vehicle?

Please let us know.

Have a nice day
Tony Vieira
TuxMat Inc.
2111 McCowan Rd.
Scarborough, ON M1S 3Y6
P: 888-695-8336 ext 246
E: [email protected]

here is the latest response,i am waiting too for the mats...

We don't have the mats available as of yet but we are starting to get everything together to allow our customer to have their vehicle scanned. We will contact you as soon as the mats are available.

Alix Taylor-Passmore

TuxMat Inc.
2111 McCowan Rd.
Scarborough, ON M1S 3Y6
P: 888-695-8336 EXT:237
E:[email protected]