Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y All-Weather Protection Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same - promo code doesn't work.

Nice that they're giving this to people but this should have just came with the car. Not sure I need it at this point - I had the car wrapped as soon as I got it and then installed mud flaps once I saw how badly it was getting damaged in the area in front of the rear wheels.

Just got an e-mail from Tesla offering me a complimentary Model Y All-Weather Protection Kit by entering in my "exclusive promo code". Even provided a handy link.

...but when I go to apply the promo code, it says it's not valid for the item in my cart.

Anyone else?
Yes, I already received a similar email with promo code but the code does not work when I use it on checkout.

Reactions: RNHurt
Ditto. Just got an email from Tesla with a promo code (9824317909.......) that does NOT work.

I mean, it is a free offer so I'm not mad or anything. But if you're going to offer me stuff it would be nice to actually make sure I can get the stuff from you.

I just got the same email (Puget Sound area), the webpage for the link wouldn't load correctly. I tried to manually add the all weather kit and apply the code, but that didn't work either.

I updated my browser, clicked on the link in the email and it auto-populated the discount showing $0 due. I was then able to proceed to checkout without issue.

1646343710303.png

It didn't work at first, but it did after a few hours!

The promo code in the email has 1 too many digits to fit into the field on the order form.
The order form allows 4 groups of 5 digits for a total of 20 but the code in my email has 21 digits
Login on the browser, then click the link in your email. It autopopulates the item along with promo code supplied.

I actually just received the kit yesterday... now I have paint correction kit on the way as well (not free, but should have been included). Washed my car for the first time over winter, and even with mudflaps (front and back) there are a few small chips. I also discovered 1 large chip on my passanger door (unrelated to mudflaps or rear door PPF).