Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y and CyberTruck Ordered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish I had 100D for the extra range over 75D. Road trips are taking longer due to slow charge rate. I also like the new suspension in Raven. Other than this no issues.

Since I already ordered CT, I figured I will get MY and sell MX this year before the used prices goes further down next year. My wife will get MY after I get CT.

With MY I will use low wh/m. Very close to M3. And up to 250kw charge rate. I like the landscape center screen.

In my opinion the MY and CT are priced right. Plus NJ now offers $5k tax credit for EVs under $55k. :)

Just out of curiosity, what issues you have with your Model X that you are waiting for Y? I am still debating one over the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: E Dizzle and KJD
I wish I had 100D for the extra range over 75D. Road trips are taking longer due to slow charge rate. I also like the new suspension in Raven. Other than this no issues.

Since I already ordered CT, I figured I will get MY and sell MX this year before the used prices goes further down next year. My wife will get MY after I get CT.

With MY I will use low wh/m. Very close to M3. And up to 250kw charge rate. I like the landscape center screen.

In my opinion the MY and CT are priced right. Plus NJ now offers $5k tax credit for EVs under $55k. :)
Did the Jersey bill go through? Is it official?

I'm in NJ too and debating over whether to get CT or MY. I have model 3 now but need a larger family vehicle & can't afford a new model X. So I could wait until on the MX & see where the used prices fall in the next 1.5 years or so or get CT or MY. I am worried that the language in the NJ law says the MSRP must be below $55k. Well a white Model Y AWD 7 seater is $55k not under so i'm not sure if it will qualify. Also the cyber truck might be classified as a medium duty truck and not light duty so that also might not qualify for the rebate. I don't need a huge truck but the value for the money it offers I don't think can be beat.

Reactions: Fiddler and vinny84