Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y app help, please. My Tesla app works well, except it shows my address as the next door neighbor???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How can I correct the address in my app for my home address? The address in the Model Y screen is correct, but my app shows I am at my neighbors house??? At least one member said he came up with a remedy, but I don't see it anywhere. Could anyone help? Called Tesla CS and it was useless, even after finally reaching a human. Thanks in advance.

Hi DD. I was the one who had originally posted that. What I did is enter the address that the car thought was my house and set it as a favorite then exclude favorites when at home. That doesn’t solve your problem though. My app still shows the wrong address. It’s the right location on the map but wrong address. No solution to fix that I am aware of. I did try to fix by contacting Google Maps but I live in a grouping of townhouses and I don’t think it will ever be resolved.