Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y body repair in 2.5 days in Chino, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model Y had rear damage, calling body shops around on Google map near Chino and was referred to Exhibit Collision Center and got a quote for $1600 out of the door. Another body shop wants $2500.

Drop off my car on Tuesday May 17th after work was told can be done on Friday. Got a call from them on Friday noon say it's done. The car looks like brand new and especially it was done in 2.5 days with very reasonable price.

Here are the pictures of before and after:

Before.jpeg

After.jpeg

Their contact info:

5180 G St Chino, CA 91710

(909) 628-0600

Edward and Henry are very helpful.

I have white/white MYP coming and this has me worried if I should switch to MSM. Does it cost more to get white repainted to match after repair?
No but white is notorious with all car manufactures of not being perfectly matched going from metal to plastic. Most noticeable in the trunk hatch to rear bumper. Most of the time it's not a big deal so go with what you love. There are a million white MY's where I live so I would definitely go with MSM haha

No but white is notorious with all car manufactures of not being perfectly matched going from metal to plastic. Most noticeable in the trunk hatch to rear bumper. Most of the time it's not a big deal so go with what you love. There are a million white MY's where I live so I would definitely go with MSM haha
Funny you said that lol. I already have blue/black 22 MYP and this will be second one. I originally chose MSM but where I live MSM is everywhere for some reason, so I ended up switching. I like how white looks though!

Reactions: everydaychris