Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y cracked rear reflector.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My daughter hit mine with a shovel and cracked it. You can go in through the Tesla app and chose other service. Then tell them the part that you need and they will look it up for you. Including a picture helps. It was pretty cheap and mobile service popped it in for me while I was at work.

Same issue here. My wife just backed into something and broke the rear deflector.
Got I quote from Tesla today: part $30, mobile service labor $168 total $200.70.
Seems a bit expensive, now that I read that it will only take them a minute to install.

Same issue here. My wife just backed into something and broke the rear deflector.
Got I quote from Tesla today: part $30, mobile service labor $168 total $200.70.
Seems a bit expensive, now that I read that it will only take them a minute to install.
Not really. Labor includes time travel between SC and your location. And any warranty, and cost of equipment, etc. Sounds reasonable if you are the service person, assuming you want to be paid a living wage.

Ended up just ordering the part through the service center, picked it up and installed it myself. Once you break the red reflector piece the black bracket holding it can be bend and comes out rather easy. Replacement pops right in.

2021TESLAY-2.jpg
Is Tesla Y reflector same as Tesla 3?