Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a waste of a beautiful car! These kids have no respect for speed and performance and are lucky to be alive. According to reports they try to get the car airborne by going over bumps in a parking lot at high speed doing well over 120MPH. The kid blames the car of course saying it wasn't breaking. Well when your car is bouncing over bumps and all 4 tires are in the air you are not going to break very well. It is strange the airbags were not deployed in the accident. VERY STUPID!!

Video quality was much higher on the original post. On that one you can see the brake lights for the first few "hops" over the dips in the parking lot and it looks like they go out (like he stopped pressing the brake) but it is hard to tell. I was hoping that in a YouTube video I could slow down the playback speed to see if the brake lights go out... but in this video (360p resolution) I can't even see that the brake lights ever light up!

Keith