Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

Model Y Delivery Date Push Out to October 2022 - January 2023

Thanks for posting your info! I ordered my tesla Long Range Model Y (Blue, 19 inch wheels) on December 18th, 2021. Initially, my EDD was July.

In March it changed to September - January, and in April it changed to October - February, but sometime in the past two weeks it shifted and it is now August 22nd-October 2nd. I'd love to get it sooner rather than later, so I'm hoping it is closer to August 22nd. In fact, my Birthday is August 23rd so that would be ideal :)
Looks promising.

Thanks for posting your info! I ordered my tesla Long Range Model Y (Blue, 19 inch wheels) on December 18th, 2021. Initially, my EDD was July.

In March it changed to September - January, and in April it changed to October - February, but sometime in the past two weeks it shifted and it is now August 22nd-October 2nd. I'd love to get it sooner rather than later, so I'm hoping it is closer to August 22nd. In fact, my Birthday is August 23rd so that would be ideal :)
I wish you the best of luck! Came in even earlier then they thought and I picked it up yesterday for Father’s Day! Build is excellent only issues I’ve noticed so far are truck needs to be aligned better, and my wheel alignment is slightly off. Such a great ride so happy already going from 3 to Y!

Also made appointment for free PPF and mudflaps install. I mentioned it to them and they said i have to make separate appointment but those who request it get it free. I wonder why they just don’t put them on every car before delivery

Attachments

• 16887EB8-8764-4D7E-A8CF-5810E72784FD.jpeg
    16887EB8-8764-4D7E-A8CF-5810E72784FD.jpeg
    643.7 KB · Views: 41
  • E6C92093-92D9-4C8B-8A36-9490FFE65BD5.jpeg
    E6C92093-92D9-4C8B-8A36-9490FFE65BD5.jpeg
    860.2 KB · Views: 41
I wish you the best of luck! Came in even earlier then they thought and I picked it up yesterday for Father’s Day! Build is excellent only issues I’ve noticed so far are truck needs to be aligned better, and my wheel alignment is slightly off. Such a great ride so happy already going from 3 to Y!

Also made appointment for free PPF and mudflaps install. I mentioned it to them and they said i have to make separate appointment but those who request it get it free. I wonder why they just don’t put them on every car before delivery
Have fun with your car!

PPF for free, is that new?

Thanks for the encouragement. I called Tesla and it may have had something to do with the fact that I didn't complete the payment and trade in portion of my checklist for all these months. I was told to hold off by Tesla since it doesn't matter until I have a VIN, but that seems to be the culprit.

So the Tesla rep changed my payment to cash and removed the trade in to complete the checklist and now I finally am on to preparing for delivery tasks. He also prioritized my order so we'll see what happens in the next few weeks. I can add financing and trade in later. From the way he spoke, sounded like he knows how to get things done for customers which I greatly appreciate. He sounded pretty confident that I would be assigned a VIN sooner than later. Fingers crossed...
What number did you call?

Stardew

OD: 11/4/21 MYLR5 | MSM | 19" | no tow | no FSD
Feb 15, 2022
Georgia
In April, my order from 11/4/21 was pushed out to Jan-Apr 2023. It stayed there for weeks, and then on 6/6 was pushed out further to Mar-Jun 2023 o_O
Thankfully a day later it went back to mid-September to late October, then a week later moved up 2.5 weeks to late August-early October.

Waiting on the next push MSM to the East coast. I see a lot of 7-seaters getting VINs lately, congrats!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC