Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Delivery Delay?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SA assured me it was a system glitch. Said behind scenes data show late June delivery. Website date changed back to 6/17-6/30. But Today it again says September.
My MY 7 seat has shifted back and forth several times. Between June, July an Aug to Sept and back. Ordered on 15 May. Today got a Tesla email telling me to complete final payment. Deliver date changed to 15 July to 4 Aug today from Sept. No Vin, no final purchase agreement, and no payment instructions. Talked to the SA. Said email had to be an error because the Vin is required to complete the payment.No idea about delivery date, said it could be very soon or as late as Sept.

Reactions: cancoi
Ordered Model Y in April for early June delivery. Original timing was first two weeks of June. Lately slipped to late June (13th to 29th) as of yesterday.

Today- it moved to just “September.”

Anyone have insight into this? If so, my delivery went from 8-12 weeks to 5 months. Concerning.
I ordered mine 6/9 with a promise date of “September,” but it’s now consistently been sitting at 8/3-8/23. It bounced around for a while but hasn’t changed much in a short bit. I just wish I had a date to nail down to pick it up to prepare for work.

I ordered mine 6/9 with a promise date of “September,” but it’s now consistently been sitting at 8/3-8/23. It bounced around for a while but hasn’t changed much in a short bit. I just wish I had a date to nail down to pick it up to prepare for work.
i ordered yesterday and initially it said September as well. today it has changed to Aug 09- 29.
spec is white/white, LR, 5 seater, no fsd