Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Delivery Delay?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5/27 MYLR White on White, 5 seater in LA moved to September. If it takes until Sept, I may refuse and go on hold until new model year.
Just made my reservation earlier this week and got a September delivery. My fear of it being pushed back to next year is that I believe they’re not issuing HOV stickers after this year.

Hoping to squeeze it in at the end of this year and get my stickers.

Just a Me Too. Ordered a blue LR May 1st. Been watching the delivery window jump all over for the last two months. Was getting excited when I saw that the date was June 28-30. Then this weekend it changed to September. Emailed the rep. Response: "There was an error in our system". As a stock holder I can see why they would want to priortize deliveries to get the highest numbers. As a customer this just sucks.

Ordered Model Y in April for early June delivery. Original timing was first two weeks of June. Lately slipped to late June (13th to 29th) as of yesterday.

Today- it moved to just “September.”

Anyone have insight into this? If so, my delivery went from 8-12 weeks to 5 months. Concerning.
Mine as well. It was floating around June dates then in July for a week, now states September. Ordered on May7. Anyone know?

How long after ordering did it take for you to get an EDD? I ordered 6/18 and have completed all steps under 'Next Steps' but still no estimate.

For reference: MYLR, MSM/Black, 19"
I got my delivery date window the following day. However it’s adjusted nearly every day and goes between a various number of date ranges and randomly 1-10 weeks… I’m tracking each change in my about section if you’re curious :)

I got my delivery date window the following day. However it’s adjusted nearly every day and goes between a various number of date ranges and randomly 1-10 weeks… I’m tracking each change in my about section if you’re curious :)
Now I'm a bit worried something is up with my order. Any reason I wouldn't have a date even though there doesn't seem to be anything left under 'Next Steps'?
1625108984630.png

Now I'm a bit worried something is up with my order. Any reason I wouldn't have a date even though there doesn't seem to be anything left under 'Next Steps'? View attachment 679956
Hmm, I would maybe email your SA. Or first try from your mobile or a different browser???
my order date was 6/20. Completed my profile that same day. Mine shows this.
4ABA3DF5-B2CA-4668-828C-38624DD4CE51.png

• Informative
Reactions: PNWLeccy