Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Delivery E-Mails Incoming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5C5C1A86-AB75-4BF1-B24E-24F941CDE9E2.jpeg
Just found this on Twitter!

Appears Model Y deliveries are being arranged officially.

Exciting news! Can’t wait to see more in depth reviews of this vehicle soon!

Hope to see some of you guys share your updates!

got my email as well, reserved night of announcement.

I too am wishing I could do performance upgrade with the 20" induction rims. don't care for uber turbine and everyone online has been warning about wheel damage. I live in Los Angeles so even though our roads are pretty decent I don't want to have to drive "on my toes" per say.

Tesla starts confirming Model Y deliveries to customers - Electrek

Now Tesla has now started sending out emails confirming delivery for some lucky customers who previously placed their orders. Once customers go on Tesla’s website to confirm their availability, they are given a range of dates so they can give Tesla options to deliver the car in March. All reports we got so far didn’t offer options before March 15:

Screen-Shot-2020-02-24-at-10.07.33-PM.jpg

The Tesla Model Y Performance configuration is the one being delivered first and owners on both the west coast and east coast are reporting having received the email configuration. Last month, we reported that Tesla Model Y Performance got its CARB certification – confirming the updated range of 315 miles on a single charge.