Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Delivery E-Mails Incoming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they changed the page now. I no longer see options under Prepare for delivery. All I am seeing is this -

Next Steps
As your delivery date approaches, we’ll contact you to confirm your registration, payment method and, if applicable, trade-in details.

Same thing happened to me. I even filled out the finance part. Now it’s saying “As your delivery date approaches, we’ll contact you to confirm your registration, payment method and, if applicable, trade-in details.”

I don’t know if that means my delivery will be soon or if they just wanted to get my location...

Same thing happened to me. I even filled out the finance part. Now it’s saying “As your delivery date approaches, we’ll contact you to confirm your registration, payment method and, if applicable, trade-in details.”

I don’t know if that means my delivery will be soon or if they just wanted to get my location...

I think they made a mistake and fixed it. smh

So i just updated to the 20" wheels...and my price increase was ONLY for the wheels at $2600 CAD more! I did not have to pay the updated FSD price increase (I didn't order FSD).

price was $71K cad for AWD LR with 19" gemini

now it's $73600 CAD with 20" induction + dest/doc fee

ordered in Oct 2019

Hmmmz...interesting, can you post a snapshot of your order change that specifically says it includes dest/doc fee? Someone posted this in a different thread saying the final receipt doesn't match the price on the right hand side of your manage pre-order page in your tesla account...

Just posted my order details in the other thread. Oddly, the 'price' is lower than what i'm being quoted to pay. This seems like an error.

Edit 2: Looks like the extra $1200 is the destination fee + doc fee. It's included in the 'Car Price' 56200 on the left, but not the 'Car Price' 55000 on the right. The math seems to be correct.

View attachment 515632
LR RWD, 19", Deep Blue Metallic.

Car Price $56,200.00
Full Self-Driving Capability $6,000.00
Autopilot Included
Rear-Wheel Drive Included
All Black Premium Interior Included
Deep Blue Metallic $1,000.00
Premium Interior Included
Model Y $41,000.00
19’’ Gemini Wheels Included
Long Range Rear-Wheel Drive $7,000.00
Five Seat Interior Included
Destination Fee $1,125.00
Documentation Fee $75.00
Taxes & Fees $6,004.01
Sales Tax $5,339.01
Tire Fee $7.00
License Fee $366.00
Electronic Filing Fee $30.00
Registration/Transfer/Titling Fees $262.00

I did the same thing. Went to my order page and thought I was getting my white on white MYP. Filled out the required information but as soon as I entered drivers license information and photo it wouldn’t let me go any further. Thought I would be getting soon. Hope that is still true.

A highly advanced technology company screwed up and opened the next phase in order process for all MY orders last night. That’s my best guess. They did fix their mistake in an hour or so.

I was able to add registration details, trade-in details and so on. Now all I see is we will contact you as delivery approaches. SMH!

@tesla We understand S#$t happens and that's ok. Please be extra careful with Autopilot releases. Tesla community has full faith in Autopilot and there is zero wiggle room for screw up. :)

Last edited:
It's beginning to look that way. :(

Ours still says Prepare for Delivery and shows we provided payment information...but it shows that for two Model Ys and we only completed payment information for one of them.

Glad to see this is happening to other folks. I have been freaking out. I have two on order and received an email for delivery on one of them. I filled out the registration information on one order and hit next, then the next steps went away and all I have now is:

Next Steps
As your delivery date approaches, we’ll contact you to confirm your registration, payment method and, if applicable, trade-in details.

Like you, I didn’t touch the other order, but it updated to this as well. Shows I entered information as well.

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
View attachment 515603

Same. Performance White on Black. No emails, was available when logged on account. I had chosen cash as the payment option, uploaded driver license and insurance information.

Looks like they tacked on $100 order fee. Something new, eventhough I pre ordered $2,500.

Damn! You put your deposit down super early! 12/31/69

Reactions: DennyL