Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y delivery to Europe in August/September 2021: Glovis Supreme, maybe?

Taym

Jan 19, 2017
Rome, Italy
Hi Everyone!

Tesla Store in Rome told me my Model Y is expected to be delivered in Zeebrugge, BE, in mid August, and in Rome, Italy, on August 26th, tentatively.

I've been trying to locate the cargo ship on its way to Zeebrugge, and I was wondering if anyone had any info at this regard.

Do you think the Glovis Supreme could be the one?

Sjoske

Jul 29, 2021
Netherlands
Yes I’m pretty sure it’s Glovis supreme. A Belgian customer and several German customers got this ship names directly from Tesla. So I have my bet on Glovis Supreme. Some seem to think it’s also on the Hoegh Oslo. I have a VIN and that doesn’t match on the Hoegh website, so I’m not completely sure

Taym

Jan 19, 2017
Rome, Italy
Yes I’m pretty sure it’s Glovis supreme. A Belgian customer and several German customers got this ship names directly from Tesla. So I have my bet on Glovis Supreme. Some seem to think it’s also on the Hoegh Oslo. I have a VIN and that doesn’t match on the Hoegh website, so I’m not completely sure
I do not have my VIN yet as Tesla Rome is telling me they’re not yet allowed to release that info. I wonder if I can get the list of VINs on the Glovis Supreme? Where are you looking for it?

Sjoske

Jul 29, 2021
Netherlands
I do not have my VIN yet as Tesla Rome is telling me they’re not yet allowed to release that info. I wonder if I can get the list of VINs on the Glovis Supreme? Where are you looking for it?
You can find it if you go to the tesla website, to your account and than on your dashboard right click on the order of your car. Then sourcecode, search there for " LRW" (thats your VIN starting with LRW.....)

• Helpful
Reactions: Taym

Bxjack

Jul 26, 2021
Angers, France
The Hoegh target has arrived yesterday at Zeebruge, and the first TMY I heard from to be delivered is planned for the 14/07 in north of France. Other boat are following. With our VIN you can search for you boat if it is a Hoegh one with this link : My Cargo

Taym

Jan 19, 2017
Rome, Italy
You can find it if you go to the tesla website, to your account and than on your dashboard right click on the order of your car. Then sourcecode, search there for " LRW" (thats your VIN starting with LRW.....)
Is it still working for you? It does not appear to be working for me any longer?!

Thank you!

Sjoske

Jul 29, 2021
Netherlands
Is it still working for you? It does not appear to be working for me any longer?!

Thank you!
Worked for me indeed. I have my delivery date 31-8. I guess it’s on either Helios Ray or Glovis Supreme that both docked yesterday. Gives them some time to transport and get ready for delivery.

Taym

Jan 19, 2017
Rome, Italy
Worked for me indeed. I have my delivery date 31-8. I guess it’s on either Helios Ray or Glovis Supreme that both docked yesterday. Gives them some time to transport and get ready for delivery.
What broser are u using? I noticed I get different sourcecode with FF and Edge, compared to Safari on my iPhone.

Taym

Jan 19, 2017
Rome, Italy
... Ok, interesting. Now, it is working again. I was able to locate "LRW" in the source-code, but it is a different VIN then last week! I suppose I was re-assigned a different car?

WarLFC

Jul 9, 2021
norway
... Ok, interesting. Now, it is working again. I was able to locate "LRW" in the source-code, but it is a different VIN then last week! I suppose I was re-assigned a different car?
thats most likely the answer i guess... I do think they switch VIN (find the car which match ur order), if they dont give u one or if u buy a transit car.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC