Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MODEL Y DELIVERY New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
quick update on my delivery experience, quite good with 4 other groups all picking up model y at wellington delivery center today.

a light show and quick look around and some help from SAs, pretty smooth, car build quality is great, didn't find any obvious panel gap issues and I spent about 10 mins looking.

when parked the car in my garage realised how much bigger it compared to a model 3, its even longer than my subaru forrester.....

ride quality no issue for me, comparing to the subie. felt comfortable enough.

1 complain though, for some reason, sentry mode live view isn't available....... its minor but annoying, hopefully future software updates will enable it.

quick update on my delivery experience, quite good with 4 other groups all picking up model y at wellington delivery center today.

a light show and quick look around and some help from SAs, pretty smooth, car build quality is great, didn't find any obvious panel gap issues and I spent about 10 mins looking.

when parked the car in my garage realised how much bigger it compared to a model 3, its even longer than my subaru forrester.....

ride quality no issue for me, comparing to the subie. felt comfortable enough.

1 complain though, for some reason, sentry mode live view isn't available....... its minor but annoying, hopefully future software updates will enable it.
Glad you had good experience and happy with your new Model Y.
Breaking news : Noone has live sentry mode outside America(s).
Tip: if charging at home, batteries are built differently... so ideal to keep it plugged in and every time charge to 100%. but once in a while bring under 10-20% and charge back to 100%. good for battery health.

Reactions: wellblade
Picked up our Model Y today 23rd from Auckland yard, all good and looks great.
Only 41% charge so if you have long joinery home make sure you ask for a full charge on pick-up.
The delivery centre was very busy with 100-120 deliveries every day, SA said 1k for New Zealand in one week. The staff were great to deal with.
Lots more M3's in the yard than a couple of weeks ago when I last went past.

Picked up our Model Y today 23rd from Auckland yard, all good and looks great.
Only 41% charge so if you have long joinery home make sure you ask for a full charge on pick-up.
The delivery centre was very busy with 100-120 deliveries every day, SA said 1k for New Zealand in one week. The staff were great to deal with.
Lots more M3's in the yard than a couple of weeks ago when I last went past.
That's much better... compared to 25% I got last year...

Tesla 1.jpg

Tesla 2.jpg

Fifty Shades of Midnight Silver aka Grey

Does anyone else have a MY delivery scheduled in the next two weeks for Christchurch?
I had my VIN assigned last Thursday(10 Nov), Invoice on Friday, and delivery sms today.
Hey that's awesome I am waiting for my MY from wellington next week 22nd hopefully I can go and pick it up I only have got my VIN number so far because I asked for it for insurance, hopefully get a sms soon.

• Love
Reactions: Audietron