TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model Y Display

Discussion in 'Model Y' started by LoveMX, Aug 5, 2019.

?

Will you order an MY if Tesla allowed you to view it now?

1. Yes, I'm on the fence so 'll order now if allowed to view it

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No, I will not order even if allowed to view though I am on the fence

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  3. Maybe Yes

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Maybe No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  6. No

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  7. Will not order until after a year from production & delivery of MY's regardless of viewing

15 vote(s)
    41.7%
  8. Will never order an MY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dan Detweiler

Dan Detweiler Active Member

Read it how you will, I'm just trying to prepare you guys so you aren't disappointed/angry if things work out differently. A year (or more) is a long time with Tesla.

Dan

2. Saghost

Saghost Well-Known Member

But internet forums in general and this one in particular run on anger and disappointment...

3. mazers

mazers Member

All I know is that once you
    Have you actually placed the 'order' and read the paperwork that you get? The price for my order still says what it was when we ordered it the first weekend. If you order one now, the price reflects the $1000 increase. If I edit my order to change paint color, etc, then the new pricing will be used.

4. Billyk24

Billyk24 Member

You don't know when your order will be processed. Someone that did not pre-order may get their before yours because of ...any reason. Model 3 pre-orders were not totally filled first. You don't know if the price might decrease while you wait. I'm sitting on the sidelines until Model Y is actually in production.

5. pdx_m3s

pdx_m3s Member

And this is what Tesla gets for treating customers as it’s beta testers:
    51A2FD8F-C403-4843-B7C5-84F0E69899EC.png

6. Billyk24

Billyk24 Member

24 votes is really too small to make much of a statement. My response is based more on the Model 3 history. Will Tesla repeat itself?