Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y East Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders) Hopefully getting HEPA filter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
True, but it makes it really difficult when you sell a car based on original estimated delivery date. We lose our loaner in 6 days, and my wife goes back to work two weeks after that. At that point we would have to cancel and find a used car. Next time we upgrade a car I think we just find a used Tesla.
Yeah I can relate. My BMW lease ends in march and I was hoping once I get the Y I can put the lease up for trade. but BMW won't allow lease trades within 6 months of expiration. Hopefully my Y comes soon and I can still have time to find a buyer.

Delivery today

Attachments

• 5D248035-D845-4965-A471-F912A47A8121.jpeg
    5D248035-D845-4965-A471-F912A47A8121.jpeg
    922.4 KB · Views: 84
Order 1: MYLR 5/23/ MSM/Black interior/20” wheels/ No FSD/ No hitch
EDD: October 7-28

Order 2: MYP 8/11 Black/Black interior/No FSD/ No hitch
EDD: Aug 29- September 11
Also in DC area.

OD 8/16 - New EDD has moved from 9/2 - 9/30 to a smaller window of 9/6 - 9/18. Target is getting smaller!

MYP | Deep Blue Metallic | Black Interior | No Tow | No FSD

Reactions: MBx4
I ordered my white Model Y LR June 26. I was given a delivery appointment in Massachusetts for 11am on Sept 11th, but they cancelled the day before. Then they gave me an appointment for Sept 14, but cancelled the day before again. Then they gave me an appt for Saturday Sept 18. I stopped by the dealership today and they told me the train broke down with my car on it and they are not sure when it will arrive. They gave me a date of Sept 23 but they don't know if it will be here. Has anyone else heard of something like this and are they for real?