Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y East Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders) Hopefully getting HEPA filter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I check various zip codes using the inventory search tool from Telsa. I see brand new MY's pop up and then disappear immediately. Actually saw one in my exact config show up in NYC. I wonder if these vehicles briefly appear in their inventory search during the VIN assignment process.

Maybe that's why some people lose their car. Someone sees it pop up and buys it?

Ordered 7/23
MY LR - Red
White Interior
20" wheels
No tow

Atlanta, GA

Original delivery projected was October.
Then disappeared
Then said November.
And now shows December delivery!!

They got a red with white on there now in 97222 for 63. I’m not a red fan. Looking for a MSM/White. Any other good zips to suggest looking for?
When I was checking inventory, I had the locater on one page and the Telsa NA store listing on the other page. I would just pick random zips and search between work calls. Other than finding MY's in various colors appear for short periods of time(seconds), I found many stores had an MSM MYP 5 seater with white interior available. These vehicles were listed as "demo unit". I imagine this is a floor vehicle that you could purchase, perhaps these stores already had another showroom vehicle on the way and were ok with selling it. These searches would produce vehicles that EV-CPO would not.

When I was checking inventory, I had the locater on one page and the Telsa NA store listing on the other page. I would just pick random zips and search between work calls. Other than finding MY's in various colors appear for short periods of time(seconds), I found many stores had an MSM MYP 5 seater with white interior available. These vehicles were listed as "demo unit". I imagine this is a floor vehicle that you could purchase, perhaps these stores already had another showroom vehicle on the way and were ok with selling it. These searches would produce vehicles that EV-CPO would not.

im just opening up the “inventory page” and searching via random zips. Is there another site or page besides the EV-CPO site that I could use? Can you message a link? Thanks ahead!

Unfortunately those are the only resources I know of outside of the traditional sites (autotrader, car gurus, etc)

Thanks for the help! Haven't seen any today besides the red one. If you see something youre not into, and would pass on the info quickly, let me know! I work in front of a computer all day long, so I'm on and will see. Would love the help!