Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y East Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders) Hopefully getting HEPA filter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MY LR ordered 5/19, order completion 5/23, Blue, black int, no fsd, no hitch, 19” wheel, pickup Mt Kisco, NY. Edd this morning 8/15 to 8/29. If I tell you how many times the EDD has changed, people would feel dizzy. Good thing we have. Cars and can manage.

Hey all east coast, let’s hear from all the May/June orders, this might help some of us that are still waiting. Check in please! If you did take delivery in July please let us know if you got HEPA filter and the new headlights.

Ordered 6/12
MYLR Midnight Silver Black Interior 20" induction wheels No Tow No FSD
No VIN
Clayton, NC
Change group headline to May/June 2021 orders. Thanks

Ordered MYLR 7 Seat Blue with white interior, tow, 19” wheels.
Ordered May 8th, delivery in Charlotte, NC
EDD has changed by 1 day every day for almost a month, always staying exactly 15 days away.
Current EDD is Aug 16-Aug 28.
Really hoping for a VIN soon…yesterday was 12 weeks since order.
#teamblue

Order 6/20
MYLR, white paint/black seats, 5 seat
19" Gemini Wheels, no tow, no FSD

My EDD has jumped all over the place, from as early as 8/8 I think, to at latest October. Currently it's been steady at 9/15 - 9/25 for the last 4 days. Not that it means much but it's the longest most consistent EDD I have had since placing my order. I've aged quite a bit since placing the order lol.
6/20 ordered black with black interior 20 in wheels no fsd no tow. Been all over the place. When I ordered it was 5 weeks+. Well beyond that now. Thinking more 5+5 weeks. Been steady +\- 9-1 to 9-22. Sa said differently. Said not to look at that. All I know is there is going to be a ton of mody on the street soon lol. Impatient in Miami but what can you do.

• Funny
Reactions: MBx4
Dies "this" mean I'm getting a VIN? (May 24 order)
This pops up when I go to my account, on both the app and online...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210801-140408_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-140408_Chrome.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 93
MY LR ordered 5/19, order completion 5/23, Blue, black int, no fsd, no hitch, 19” wheel, pickup Mt Kisco, NY. Edd this morning 8/15 to 8/29. If I tell you how many times the EDD has changed, people would feel dizzy. Good thing we have. Cars and can manage.
Got the VIN August 2nd 340am.Now the edd is October from August 15 - 29. I thought it should be around 15 days for delivery after getting the Vin. Hmm….