Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y East Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders) Hopefully getting HEPA filter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New to the forum and threw my info into that google spreadsheet already. For those who aren't on it... here are my specs
Order date: 6/11
MYLR, Pearl White, Black interior, 19" gemini, 5 seats, autopilot

Today is my first time experiencing my EDD completely vanishing, but I'm finding comfort in the fact that I'm not the first (unlikely the last) that this happened to. Yesterday, I believe the EDD was 8/19 - 9/8.

Reactions: CSTARZZ
Same here. Ordered on 3/15 put on hold until 6/10 with EDD for mid to late August and all of the sudden this morning it completely disappeared. MYLR White, black interior, 19’, tow and no FSD.

SA just informed me that the estimated arrival of the car is 8/8. I assume I’ll be able to pick it up within a few days after. Getting really close!
Another update on my delivery.

Got a text message from Tesla saying my car is scheduled for a drop off at home. I then checked my account and it asked me to make my final payment. It also gave a date of home delivery set for 8/11 between 9-6pm. When I ordered, SA told me that I’ll be picking up the car from distribution center but I guess that got changed! Long wait final coming to an end :)

Reactions: MBx4 and CSTARZZ
EDD updated to August 9th to 15th. Decided to add FSD. Still unable to review agreements (greyed out). I'm wondering if this is something that is available to review once a vehicle is physically in-transit.
My order is in “Prepare for Delivery” state with delivery date assigned (8/11) and the review agreement is still greyed out. It does say it’ll be made available within 24 hours of delivery appointment so I assume I’ll get it on 8/10.

Reactions: CSTARZZ and 404ND2
EDD updated to August 9th to 15th. Decided to add FSD. Still unable to review agreements (greyed out). I'm wondering if this is something that is available to review once a vehicle is physically in-transit.
Contacted the local store, an associate stated my vehicle ETA is 8/12 and asked if I wanted to set a tentative delivery date of the 14th. Once it actually arrives they will confirm. So in my case the delivery date would not be scheduled until vehicle actually arrives. I've talked to some other people who have much difference experiences with delivery dates scheduled weeks out.

Reactions: CSTARZZ
Were you notified to choose your delivery date or did you just happen to see it in the portal?
I got a text message on 8/3 saying my car will be delivered at my home address in 7-9 days. When I checked my account online, it had set the delivery date (8/11) by itself. I was given no choice to choose delivery type (I don’t recall choosing this earlier either).

Reactions: MBx4 and CSTARZZ
For me after seeing the "prepare for delivery button" and a vin and edd in the docs visible, I was called 2 days later from tesla to pick a delivery date.
I see, thanks for the input. Had I been patient I'm guessing I would have received that same call since my car is scheduled to arrive on 8/12. I turned away the first car offered to me back in May. It was bad timing and I figured eh....how long can it take? Now the suspense is killing me :)

Reactions: MBx4
Ordered a MYLR on May 31 and still waiting for a pick up in New England. Yesterday EDD was 8/20 - 9/6 and today it jumped back to 9/7 - 9/27 ☹️ Not sure if switching from cash payment to Tesla financing caused that?
I don't think it is, I switched my financing and even dropped a trade in favor of a cash down payment and still have a delivery date set for the 8/14. Also ordered (second time around) on 6/16. I think the difference is the LR. I checked the order page and LR's are really far out, I ordered a P.

Reactions: MBx4