Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y East Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders) Hopefully getting HEPA filter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 7/23
MY LR - Red
White Interior
20" wheels
No tow

Atlanta, GA

Original delivery projected was October.
Then disappeared
Then said November.
And now shows December delivery!!
Honestly take that with a grain of salt. People were seeing 2022 with their EDD and then all of a sudden they got their vin. Mine also changed to oct-nov from sept. I am taking it that it will likely change back tomorrow or Monday

Folks, just wanted to put it out there. If anyone in the NY area cannot or chooses not to take delivery of their Y - (you don't have to), but I'd appreciate a PM. We would gladly take it either directly from tesla if you decline or from you, concurrent with your own delivery. Our X order is in an inevitable bad place, and Tesla has yet to make a single X in 2021. We are in a proverbial bind.

Reactions: Lrmatthews18
Haha I hope it's a glitch. I doubt it though. From what i've been seeing from other people you can randomly get a VIN out of nowhere. So one can hope lol

True, but it makes it really difficult when you sell a car based on original estimated delivery date. We lose our loaner in 6 days, and my wife goes back to work two weeks after that. At that point we would have to cancel and find a used car. Next time we upgrade a car I think we just find a used Tesla.