TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Model Y Facebook Group

Discussion in 'Future Vehicles' started by doublespaces, Jun 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. doublespaces

doublespaces New Member

• Disagree x 1
  2. doublespaces

doublespaces New Member

I don't know why its saying log in, but if you click it, it goes to the group.

3. 11thIndian

11thIndian Member

There are several Model Y oriented Facebook groups at the moment. The largest may be the "TESLA MODEL Y Owners Club", with over 240 members. And I know that number has jumped a lot since the Q1 Earning Call from May 3rd, nearly doubling. With probably about a year to an official unveiling, I think we'll see interest in the Model Y grow steadily. I almost wish some of these groups would merge to consolidate conversation, but I know that's like herding cats.

If Tesla does a similar reservation for the Y as they did the Model 3, expect extremely long lines at most stores.

• Like x 1
  4. 11thIndian

11thIndian Member

Just an update on the most popular Facebook groups. This is a nascent community, so joining a couple of them may not be a bad idea until a clear winner(s) emerges.

TESLA MODEL Y Owners Club is up to 386 members since last month.

Tesla Model Y Enthusiasts has leaped ahead in membership since I posted last to 415 members.

After these two, membership numbers drop off sharply, with the next largest group being "Tesla Model Y: with 38 members.

At this point there's not daily discussion, as posts tend to follow any specific Model Y news- which (barring a surprise tweet storm from Elon) we'll probably be dry on until at least the next earnings call. Larger Model 3 or general Tesla news is also posted as ultimately it will impact Model Y in some fashion.