Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oooooo my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just call Tesla they have my VIN and I don't see it by in the cash they never call me or text me I just call to see if everything was fine with my order. They will send my vin by email and they told me my delivery should be between June 17-23. I hope it is not a mistake
Awesome! And congrats!

I just called the MTL office now to see if I can get an update on my trade. I left a voice mail since I'm sure things are crazy over there right now.

I'll see where things are when they call me back.

I don't have a response either on my trade-in but the lady told me that does not slow the process
Really? That's good! Did you accept the financing already? I don't want to accept the financing until the trade is acounted for within the payments. On top of that, I also want to put down extra money (savings) to make my payment what I want it to be.

I really need to speak to someone at TESLA to close this out ... but if this isn't slowing down my delivery, then big smiles :)

oooooo my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just call Tesla they have my VIN and I don't see it by in the cash they never call me or text me I just call to see if everything was fine with my order. They will send my vin by email and they told me my delivery should be between June 17-23. I hope it is not a mistake

Wow, nice. Still waiting here in BC...any other details to share?? what is your configuration?

For those wanting to delay their Model Y...will not filling out the payment part delay? or do you need to speak to an advisor? My wife's Toyota lease isn't quite up yet and Tesla is moving much faster than we thought here!!

So just got a hold of TESLA and I was advised that I should agree to the financing to speed things up. My trade in will be added to the financing "within 72 hours" and any extra money I want to put down can be done at any time. She also said a VIN won't be assigned until financing is approved so to agree to it ASAP. which I just did.

wish this process was a little more clear.

Wow, nice. Still waiting here in BC...any other details to share?? what is your configuration?

yes my model y is blue LR FSD with induction wheel ordered in january 2020. I am trading-in a model 3, 2020 that I have purchase in March, I tough at that time that my model y would take like a year to get!!! I indicated no financing I don't know if that speed up. They just send me the VIN by email right now. it is funny I change car twice in a year and my last was a honda odyssey that I kept for 15 years 475 000km !!!!

Something I just noticed while getting a quote for insurance, the model Y is actually in the insurance data base. In May 2018 when model 3 came to Canada, insurance companies didn't have model 3 in their records. I had to have mine listed as a model S for months before they updated it (they assured me it didn't raise the premiums). It seems to me Tesla was more proactive in getting approvals ahead of deliveries this time around.

Something I just noticed while getting a quote for insurance, the model Y is actually in the insurance data base. In May 2018 when model 3 came to Canada, insurance companies didn't have model 3 in their records. I had to have mine listed as a model S for months before they updated it (they assured me it didn't raise the premiums). It seems to me Tesla was more proactive in getting approvals ahead of deliveries this time around.

I did that to on friday just to know and the price was around 1000/year plus tax

yes my model y is blue LR FSD with induction wheel ordered in january 2020. I am trading-in a model 3, 2020 that I have purchase in March, I tough at that time that my model y would take like a year to get!!! I indicated no financing I don't know if that speed up. They just send me the VIN by email right now. it is funny I change car twice in a year and my last was a honda odyssey that I kept for 15 years 475 000km !!!!

oh my you are lucky! Enjoy it!! what does a Model 3 2020 get for trade in? What did you pay?