Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did hou look in stat? i wonder howany modely their ard in delivery mode in canada. In montreal no delivery up to now told me 17-23 first arrivals
Sorry did I look in stat?
I'm not sure how many are claimed out this way. I assume we're sharing from Toronto to Montreal. I truly hope I'm part of the ones being delivered in the time you mentioned :).

Sent in trade in info and was approved RBC - 2.85%. ( saw 2.65 from 1 of you ?? ) Don't want to click 'accept' until I see breakdown of $.

ie. no sign of 3200$ deposit.
Anyone know if they just credit it back to credit card ?

Fyi - Grey AWD White Interior Inductions FSD - ordered night of unveil.

Sent in trade in info and was approved RBC - 2.85%. ( saw 2.65 from 1 of you ?? ) Don't want to click 'accept' until I see breakdown of $.

ie. no sign of 3200$ deposit.
Anyone know if they just credit it back to credit card ?

Fyi - Grey AWD White Interior Inductions FSD - ordered night of unveil.

It depends on the term, it's between 2.6 - 3.10 from what I've seen. Longer term higher rate,

The 3200 gets taken off the total, once you accept the financing it they total everything up then put the 3200 towards it.

I chose 96 months at 3.10% as I feel it's cheap money and there are no restrictions to paying it off!

Not sure if that helps..

Like your color combo! Exciting times!

It depends on the term, it's between 2.6 - 3.10 from what I've seen. Longer term higher rate,

The 3200 gets taken off the total, once you accept the financing it they total everything up then put the 3200 towards it.

I chose 96 months at 3.10% as I feel it's cheap money and there are no restrictions to paying it off!

Not sure if that helps..

Like your color combo! Exciting times!
3.10% from Tesla finance? do you mind posting a screenshot. are you in Vancouver? mine shows 4.6% =/

3.10% from Tesla finance? do you mind posting a screenshot. are you in Vancouver? mine shows 4.6% =/
Not at all! They show 4.6 before you apply, then they have been giving lower rates, based on credit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200608-212755_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200608-212755_Chrome.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Informative
Reactions: wobuffet
Me too! Still waiting, very impatiently...lol
Hoping to take delivery this month, it's been an emotional rollercoaster.. all I'm waiting for is the trade in quote, since Friday.

Same here! It seems like it’s possible to expedite the process by calling Tesla, which I guess I will do if I haven’t heard back by the end of the week.

Anyone who has gotten a trade in quote already, were you given any direction regarding the maximum additional mileage you could put on the trade in vehicle while waiting for the MY to be delivered?

Same here! It seems like it’s possible to expedite the process by calling Tesla, which I guess I will do if I haven’t heard back by the end of the week.

Anyone who has gotten a trade in quote already, were you given any direction regarding the maximum additional mileage you could put on the trade in vehicle while waiting for the MY to be delivered?
I haven't asked but with the low ball quote and assuming you're not taking a crazy road trip they should be expecting normal km added between the quote date and the trade date. I just wouldn't take a x country trip with it;)

I haven't asked but with the low ball quote and assuming you're not taking a crazy road trip they should be expecting normal km added between the quote date and the trade date. I just wouldn't take a x country trip with it;)

Haha - nope, no road trips in store, but my normal commute is 45 km each way, so it’s easy to rack up the mileage! Hopefully they will contact me directly with the trade in offer so I get a chance to ask them.

ok finally got through and was able to enter all my info just waiting for them to get back to me on financing rates etc. Does anyone know what rates they are offering now, and also is anyone going with telsa insurance through aviva. What is the yearly cost for it. Thanks.
They’re going to show you rates around 4.25 before the credit application, you’re rate once approved will likely be lower. I was shown 4.25 but got 2.65.

Haha - nope, no road trips in store, but my normal commute is 45 km each way, so it’s easy to rack up the mileage! Hopefully they will contact me directly with the trade in offer so I get a chance to ask them.

Just checked their Canadian website and it looks like trade in quotes are good for 30 days or 1600 km, whichever comes first - so I should probably be okay as long as it comes by the end of the month.

I feel you. This is my second go round at this game and I'm not any more patient this time. Model Y will make my household gasoline free and I can't wait.
That's the dream!
Since you've been through this before, how long does the contract part normally take to complete once started? I want to call and see if I can get a delivery date but I just hate bugging people just because :/