Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fantastic and congrats!
I went to the Tesla store on 4th today, they have a white performance in the showroom.
This car looks better than I could have imagined! I can't wait!
I had a chance to meet my advisor, he was fairly certain I will have mine this month. No VIN yet however...
That's promising. I really hope we all get one this month :). Would suck for anyone who doesn't. Especially if you ordered in 2019.

I ordered black on black. has anyone heard if that colour is coming in regularly now? i know they just recently started delivering black exteriors this/last week.
Seeing a lot of people with blue getting VINs
I wonder how long before your car shows up in you TESLA app. Has to be there before you accept your car o first unlock it for touchless delivery, so I wonder if it's the day or of a few days before.
Usually it will show up in your app at your delivery appointment.

You got the call!?! Man I hope I hear from someone next week too. So stressful LOL.[/QUOTE

No imagine I call amd ask for a date because 2 days ago they said car is suppose to arrive in montreal june 19 so I ask for a delivery date they look and book the 22 becuse 21 is a Sunday and Saturday was full for model 3 delivery so they told me if car arrive before the 19 will book before

I had to do it :)

i did hear from the tesla advisor when asking about insurance info that I do not have a VIN assigned yet. It will be at least 4 weeks for me, but you seem to be on track to have it this month. The blue seems to be on route and in Canada, being the first colour officially delivered.

I had to do it :)

i did hear from the tesla advisor when asking about insurance info that I do not have a VIN assigned yet. It will be at least 4 weeks for me, but you seem to be on track to have it this month. The blue seems to be on route and in Canada, being the first colour officially delivered.
I really hope so ... but I also really feel your your situation if you have to wait another month with all of us chatting it up. Must be driving you a little crazy.

I really hope so ... but I also really feel your your situation if you have to wait another month with all of us chatting it up. Must be driving you a little crazy.

my car was totalled by my brother in law 2 days before Christmas, been driving his suv refusing to get a mediocre replacement. Not at all excited about getting it...
I ordered launch day, so the real kicker will be seeing everyone take delivery of the same trim before I do, despite them ordering a year later. But when it comes it comes, I’m good.

Reactions: TrevTremaine
my car was totalled by my brother in law 2 days before Christmas, been driving his suv refusing to get a mediocre replacement. Not at all excited about getting it...
I ordered launch day, so the real kicker will be seeing everyone take delivery of the same trim before I do, despite them ordering a year later. But when it comes it comes, I’m good.
Ouch! Well hopefully it comes faster than you think.