Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tesla-may-start-model-y-deliveries-on-friday-the-13th.jpg
I agree, they should have tracking type service.

Did you call TESLA to ask where the truck was? Your information is really specific.
If they cross near Detroit, I wonder if they have Ys for Toronto also. Maybe drop some off in TO, then drop some off in Ottawa then the rest in MTL.

Yes I call my tesla adviser, when you call ask where is located your car. Then they check on a different system and they see live where your car is. He also told me the route the truck is taking, So it will pass right beside ottawa. I don't think they would stop to Toronto to drop a few cars, There is like 10 cars in a truck it would not make any sens.

Last edited:
View attachment 552724

Yes I call my tesla adviser, when you call ask where is located your car. Then they check on a different system and they see live where your car is. He also told me the route the truck is taking, So it will pass right beside ottawa. I don't think they would stop to Toronto to drop a few cars, There is like 10 cars in a truck it would not make any sens.
Is that picture from detroit/Winsor area? Or some random pic of telas on the road somewhere

View attachment 552724

Just had a call from Tesla Montreal after I sent them an email, most recent info they have is that mine is in Chicago. But have to change some paperwork to get it to Ottawa instead of delivered to Montreal first.

Don't do this. You're wasting their time, when they could be answering more important questions from other people.

Reactions: dontblinkdoc
My car.... probably yours to (hopfully on the same truck as mine) is near Detroit and then after it will take the 401 in Ontario toward Montreal. So about 900 km from Montréal, if it gets to monreal tomorrow I will try to get it on Friday !!!!!! Tesla know exactly where is a car in transit, this info should be really like a fedex tracking avalaible for client

If the Y will be in MTL Friday this is very exciting news! I was hearing deliveries for the 29th originally but I guess they're moving along. Have they scheduled a date for you yet?