Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Ottawa delivery update. My MY is "in Chicago" and is expected in Ottawa on Monday. I'm guess all our Ottawa ones are together. The SC in TO emailed me (we've been back and for with paperwork etc.) And gave me the update. He says it typically takes 5 days for the registration to get done (so done Friday I guess) and also gives the local SC 5 days for prepping of the car. I made a slight joke that they have 5 days to get me a pristine vehicle LOL. I say slight joke because I'm also half serious :).

I'd imagine that many from Ottawa will be getting calls soon if not Monday for a Friday delivery ... currently there is already 1 person ahead of me; so if you're there around or after 11am wave and say hi.

Now where are those MY pictures @jd007?

My install was a little more than the cost of the charger. The price varies a lot from what I've seen. Anywhere from $600 to $1300. Mine was closer to the higher end because I needed to open a wall and I added a higher amp rated wire (60amp capable).

Who did you use in Ottawa? I was quoted $2000 because I need a 60amp circuit, and the wires need to go through the ceiling to reach the other side of my garage.

So Ottawa delivery update. My MY is "in Chicago" and is expected in Ottawa on Monday. I'm guess all our Ottawa ones are together. The SC in TO emailed me (we've been back and for with paperwork etc.) And gave me the update. He says it typically takes 5 days for the registration to get done (so done Friday I guess) and also gives the local SC 5 days for prepping of the car. I made a slight joke that they have 5 days to get me a pristine vehicle LOL. I say slight joke because I'm also half serious :).

I'd imagine that many from Ottawa will be getting calls soon if not Monday for a Friday delivery ... currently there is already 1 person ahead of me; so if you're there around or after 11am wave and say hi.

Now where are those MY pictures @jd007?

I got a call from Montreal today saying they would be coordinating my paperwork, etc for Ottawa delivery. They said to expect delivery around the 29th.

Wow what a car seriously I am going to post pic later. Everyting ok except the rubber on the feont bumper Tesla took lot of picture witj thw whole store staff really cool. That car is so cool. The store director came to deliver the car she said that there wont be a lot of car by end of june so all the luky ones with vin will have. i have look everywhere outside and did not see any other model y. Did not see any y delivery only 3 and s