Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2D5DB560-1C74-491B-A38A-AED89F1F9B1A.jpeg
302156ED-24CC-4E9B-BA81-F03B133BE055.jpeg
8C2C4908-D95F-4B50-AF00-D4AC0FF42E76.jpeg
9C319368-5608-4609-92CE-6F592252845F.jpeg
21D71119-F0AD-4F43-B35B-652AC4B1C314.jpeg
Kingsmen kustoms oakville. I should have a group rate soon, but will need 5. They will also take care of the tint up front. I’m not sure if I should put something on the windshield and roof, I’d like to see the car before doing anything sith the roof, but thats in 8 days :)))

I might be interested depending on cost - but I don’t have a VIN or delivery date yet so probably would not be bringing it in until July or August.

For those picking up at the Lawrence location in Toronto, my husband and I stopped by yesterday and they had four Ys in the back “off limits” area. A nice staff person went out to the back and saw us gawking from afar, and let us come back and have a look after hearing we had a pending order. They had a white and a red LR AWD with inductions, and two PUP (MSM and blue), all with black interiors. One was very helpfully parked next to an X for size comparison, and was only slightly smaller, so bigger than we were expecting. We didn’t do a really close inspection, but no obvious fit/finish issues other than slight frunk gaps on all four - but nothing that would bother us.

Last edited:
View attachment 554426 View attachment 554428 View attachment 554429 View attachment 554430 View attachment 554431

I might be interested depending on cost - but I don’t have a VIN or delivery date yet so probably would not be bringing it in until July or August.

For those picking up at the Lawrence location in Toronto, my husband and I stopped by yesterday and they had four Ys in the back “off limits” area. A nice staff person went out to the back and saw us gawking from afar, and let us come back and have a look after hearing we had a pending order. They had a white and a red LR AWD with inductions, and two PUP (MSM and blue), all with black interiors. One was very helpfully parked next to an X for size comparison, and was only slightly smaller, so bigger than we were expecting. We didn’t do a really close inspection, but no obvious fit/finish issues other than slight frunk gaps on all four - but nothing that would bother us.

Thanks for posting some pics from Lawrance, where I am going to pick up my White Y.

Saw couple refused deliveries in US about color mismatch on white door panels, I am kind of worried. The pics you have on the white are too bright/ overexposed, the color on the driver side doors are in a little bit different shade.

Another sure thing on that white Y is the fender next to the right headlamp is point outward.

Thanks!
I was hoping for a Father's Day vin, nothing so far.. lol
When do you get your car back?
They said a week because it is the firsy model y and meed ppf to fit correctly. That is negative yiu have to wait more lol. Maybe you have a vin amd does not show in source code yer me it took a week. o did not have rime to check my build date if it like the other vin you saw jume 3 build I will let you know it give an idea how much time between fabricstion and delivery

Thanks for posting some pics from Lawrance, where I am going to pick up my White Y.

Saw couple refused deliveries in US about color mismatch on white door panels, I am kind of worried. The pics you have on the white are too bright/ overexposed, the color on the driver side doors are in a little bit different shade.

Another sure thing on that white Y is the fender next to the right headlamp is point outward.

Yeah, it was so sunny yesterday, the pics are definitely a bit overexposed. For what it’s worth though, I think that what appears to be a different coloured door is just a shadow from the neighbouring car - we looked particularly at the white Y because that is the colour I am getting as well and didn’t see any issues with the paint. It was gorgeous! I will obviously take a much closer look at mine when it is delivered though. I did see a reddit post about a discoloured door on a white Y. It doesn’t seem to be a widespread issue though from what I have seen.

Reactions: MacZ
They said a week because it is the firsy model y and meed ppf to fit correctly. That is negative yiu have to wait more lol. Maybe you have a vin amd does not show in source code yer me it took a week. o did not have rime to check my build date if it like the other vin you saw jume 3 build I will let you know it give an idea how much time between fabricstion and delivery
Thanks!
So you will have your car back in time for the long weekend! Roadtrip?
I'm still hoping mine is here before then, it could be on a truck as at speak, like you said no vin could mean anything!

View attachment 554426 View attachment 554428 View attachment 554429 View attachment 554430 View attachment 554431

I will update with cost as soon as I have it.
Thanks for the pics. We also have a white/black pup that we are getting on June 29. I haven’t seen a white yet, saw all others!

here's a teaser. just picked up. lots of very minor picky details that i mentioned. no deal breakers though. interior is near perfect. panel gaps are like 7-8/10. but i want 10/10 accuracy.
ordered March 15 2019
found vin in source code on June 18th
got called to schedule delivery on June 18th an hour or 2 later.
picked up today.
BLACK ON BLACK model Y LR AWD with FSD , GEMINI WHEELS
VIN: 0125XX

Attachments

• IMG_20200621_105502.jpg
    IMG_20200621_105502.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
here's a teaser. just picked up. lots of very minor picky details that i mentioned. no deal breakers though. interior is near perfect. panel gaps are like 7-8/10. but i want 10/10 accuracy.
ordered March 15 2019
picked up today.
BLACK ON BLACK model Y with FSD , GEMINI WHEELS

i love it!

ordered March 15 2019
picked up today.
BLACK ON BLACK model Y LR AWD with FSD , GEMINI WHEELS
Was the front plate put on after you got there? Can you refuse it and just take it home to do it yourself or have an option of mounting something different?

Oh and NICE!