Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone with white interiors hear anything yet? Still nothing here.

Mine arrived in Calgary on Tuesday. Waiting for delivery to Edmonton.

Attached are the dealer shots so lighting isn't the best but panel gaps looked good enough. Paint looked okay, will find out next week.

Attachments

• IMG_0118.png
    IMG_0118.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0115(1).JPG
    IMG_0115(1).JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0111(1).JPG
    IMG_0111(1).JPG
    280.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0116(1).JPG
    IMG_0116(1).JPG
    328.8 KB · Views: 64
We'll I'm super pleased. The can had no panel alignment issues and only some minor surface scratches. Only had 8 km on it also. I'll need to bring it in to get some buffing done, but all and all it looks fantastic.

Soon happy right now. I've also set up my spotify and Netflix account on it and tested FSD. The single peddle driving took me very little time to master and the pick up even though this is non performance is crazy! I can't imagine what the performance one feels like!

Attachments

• IMG_20200626_112730.jpg
    IMG_20200626_112730.jpg
    660 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20200626_112719.jpg
    IMG_20200626_112719.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: sckor

Attached are the dealer shots so lighting isn't the best but panel gaps looked good enough. Paint looked okay, will find out next week.
Thats my build! I thought they might be making fewer of the white interiors so I'm glad to see they are in fact being delivered. I have hope for a delivery before my financing expires now.

We'll I'm super pleased. The can had no panel alignment issues and only some minor surface scratches. Only had 8 km on it also. I'll need to bring it in to get some buffing done, but all and all it looks fantastic.

Soon happy right now. I've also set up my spotify and Netflix account on it and tested FSD. The single peddle driving took me very little time to master and the pick up even though this is non performance is crazy! I can't imagine what the performance one feels like!

WOW that is so cool ..... hey that is my car what are you doing with my car ha ha ha ha

That's fantastic! She looks great!
The single peddle drive is actually fairly intuitive considering, I found the same, I was a little jerky at the start but then smoothish sailing!

Got another VIN and an estimated monday evening delivery - however, I can't make the drive down to the coast to pick up so unless they can work around my schedule, there's a white/black/gemini nonFSD coming to vancouver if anyone's waiting for that build, might be yours!

Looks great! Congrats.

I was wondering the same thing - nothing for me yet either. My config is white/white LR AWD.

I’m trying to stay positive by telling myself that quality control might improve after the quarter-end rush is over? ;)
I ordered the same same config as you in Sept. I have never received

Congrats! I ordered the same config in Sept 2019. I don't even have a VIN yet, your Y probably past by Vancouver on the way there haha.

Picking up car now.
A few minor panel gap issues, and a couple of tiny paint concerns. Rear seats are misaligned like so many, but overall happy.

A number of people were told cars were ready for pickup and arrived, only to be told registration wasn't finished, and so were told to come back on Tuesday for delivery