Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I knew it!!!

TJVan went off grid!
I'm back!!
Pictures to follow!
It was a great experience all in all thanks @E_R_N
For the extra set of eyes!
For the most part the car was in great shape, there were a few scratches that they buffed out, they weren't too deep, now not noticable. The rear passenger door was off, the window didn't close right but they were able to fix that too. I have a service booked for 2 weeks from now to have them look at both rear doors and the hood for small alignment issues, but they are all acceptable for me.
First time driving a Tesla, it was amazing, we only went for a short drive and there was traffic, I couldn't really let her rip.. sigh.
However autosteer worked well! It saw the traffic lights and stopped, it was amazing.
Now I need to find time to play, however I have a 15 month old at home.

1593139628729.jpeg 1593139553325.jpeg Photo 1.jpeg 1593139538973.jpeg 1593139598591.jpeg 1593139533682.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm back!!
Pictures to follow!
It was a great experience all in all thanks @E_R_N
For the extra set of eyes!
For the most part the car was in great shape, there were a few scratches that they buffed out, they weren't too deep, now not noticable. The rear passenger door was off, the window didn't close right but they were able to fix that too. I have a service booked for 2 weeks from now to have them look at both rear doors and the hood for small alignment issues, but they are all acceptable for me.
First time driving a Tesla, it was amazing, we only went for a short drive and there was traffic, I couldn't really let her rip.. sigh.
However autosteer worked well! It saw the traffic lights and stopped, it was amazing.
Now I need to find time to play, however I have a 15 month old at home.

Congrats TJVan. thanks for the photos. I'm now rescheduled from this Sunday to Tuesday for my pickup. Apparently, my Y was held up in San Francisco today.

I don't know, the guy that was helping us was the store manager, he helped me book the appointment and asked that I do it about 2 weeks away. It was booked through the app.
Sorry man..
Thanks again for your help! It was very helpful!

Congratulations! My MSM AWD 19' noFSD+Tow is still waiting for the VIN. Does this mean it cannot catch up with the q2 ending delivery? Don't know it's a bad thing or not.

Congratulations! My MSM AWD 19' noFSD+Tow is still waiting for the VIN. Does this mean it cannot catch up with the q2 ending delivery? Don't know it's a bad thing or not.
Really hard to say, I had received 2 texts from Tesla, the first on June 14th saying my car is expected to be built in the next 7 days, then another text on the 21st saying to expect delivery June 25-28th.
If you've received any of those if think they're is a chance, if not then it might be q3.

Mine is right behind you. Ranger is coming Monday for defects and then the boys will finish the job. Should have it in 7 to 10 days.

I saw yours yesterday, nice car, you will put wheels black. I took same tinted window as your for front but left back same. I took my car yesterday. The only thing I have is passenger door mis alignement, the charging door . All ppf finish (just took the whole front) and ceramic look very cool