Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN (again) today! This time the MVPA just showed up with a 24xxx VIN even though the page doesn't show the VIN yet. I refused the last delivery appointment for a 12xxx car because they would only deliver in Ottawa with pre-payment. I'll be picking it up in Toronto (Oakville) but don't have an appointment yet.
oakville is a very good SC, they’ll take care of you!

I am with TD MM, and having discount as well, but do not know why they offer me such a high rate for MY. Shopped around these days, RBC offered the best rate so far.

Thank you for this, Doctormike87! I wasn't aware of this, and just got a much-better quote from TD MM through my university's alumni affiliation; now, to get the VIN and delivery date sorted...

Reactions: Doctormike87
I think I am the last one in line for Model Y as I placed order on 5 July 2020. Is there anyone here from Canada who is recent order?

This is going to be my first Tesla l (first ev actually) and I am so exited. I know I will be waiting months before I see any activity on my order but if someone is in same boat it might help keep track and match progress.

I ordered Red Model Y with Black interior AWD.

I think I am the last one in line for Model Y as I placed order on 5 July 2020. Is there anyone here from Canada who is recent order?

This is going to be my first Tesla l (first ev actually) and I am so exited. I know I will be waiting months before I see any activity on my order but if someone is in same boat it might help keep track and match progress.

I ordered Red Model Y with Black interior AWD.
I ordered May 14, 2020, still waiting. White with Black interior

Good to see some white interiors coming in. Hopefully Ill hear about my white on white soon. I had to talk my wife out of a CPO BMW plug in X5 today. What finally did it was her sitting in an X5 and the buttons were too much compared to our Model 3.
Ha - I was same - I was on fence forever between Model Y and X6.
I won't have the cushy ride of X6/5 or build quality but I'll have best current EV. Hope I don't regret it !