Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious, did anyone purchase additional "New vehicle replacement" insurance. I was wondering how much extra that will cost. I am in BC and I can either purchase through ICBC or a third party.
I haven't taken it yet, I'm waiting for a quote on third party insurance, it's taking forever as nobody offers it yet for the Y, I was supposed to hear back by now.. anyway I've attached the sheet I was given when I bought the car.

Attachments

• 20200710_200258.jpg
    20200710_200258.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 44
Yikes! They gave us three days two weeks from now, but our SA manually changed it. I’m just hoping the 27xxx doesn’t have any QC issues.

Also, do you have any advice on accessories like adapters and things? I’m a total EV newbie.

Be careful with the delay. I know someone that delayed and now they are waiting for VIN again. Mind you that was 2 days before the end of Q2, but still.

Yikes! They gave us three days two weeks from now, but our SA manually changed it. I’m just hoping the 27xxx doesn’t have any QC issues.

Also, do you have any advice on accessories like adapters and things? I’m a total EV newbie.
My 15xxx is good. Its not perfect, but its a car, I didn’t buy a picasso... as a vehicle its amazing. Just got notified of an update, and installed it while at work. Car/phone, whats the diff ;)

get a license plate holder. I ordered snapplate 3 weeks ago, dont have it yet, nothing from canadapost...
I did get abstract ocean hepa filters (needs 2, their matte screen protector and some rubber for cup holders. That came in 3 days with dhl, and has 15% with the ‘teslaraj’ code.
I didnt get the 3d maxpiders or the 500gb ssd yet, thats next on my list.
I did get the car done with full ppf, and ceramic tints done already.

Depends on where you live, I’d guess. I’m in rural BC and there are no super chargers yet (some are officially planned nearby). So I had to buy the CHADEMO adapter for any road trips. These chargers are everywhere around here, every little town has one it seems like.

My 15xxx is good. Its not perfect, but its a car, I didn’t buy a picasso... as a vehicle its amazing. Just got notified of an update, and installed it while at work. Car/phone, whats the diff ;)

get a license plate holder. I ordered snapplate 3 weeks ago, dont have it yet, nothing from canadapost...
I did get abstract ocean hepa filters (needs 2, their matte screen protector and some rubber for cup holders. That came in 3 days with dhl, and has 15% with the ‘teslaraj’ code.

Were you happy with the quality of the PPF/ceramic? How long did it take to get done?

Awesome tips! I’m debating the Snapplate vs. Quick Bandit. I like the minimalism of the snap, but the sturdiness of the bandit appeals to me.

Also looking into Centre console wraps from Ocean.

need to find the matte black badge for the frunk— I’m not sure about ppf and ceramic. Need to do more homework.

Awesome tips! I’m debating the Snapplate vs. Quick Bandit. I like the minimalism of the snap, but the sturdiness of the bandit appeals to me.

Also looking into Centre console wraps from Ocean.

need to find the matte black badge for the frunk— I’m not sure about ppf and ceramic. Need to do more homework.
I just 3d printed my own. Here is mine

TESLA Front License Holder by Poncherelly shared for anyone else who wanted to print their own.