Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow...again, ordered mine Aug 21...still no VIN. Got a message today saying it would be ready for delivery within 2-3 weeks. Wow...why so long...that means if it extends right to the end, then it will likely be 6 weeks from order to delivery. Seems a bit long considering some people are getting their vehicles within a couple of weeks.

Wow...again, ordered mine Aug 21...still no VIN. Got a message today saying it would be ready for delivery within 2-3 weeks. Wow...why so long...that means if it extends right to the end, then it will likely be 6 weeks from order to delivery. Seems a bit long considering some people are getting their vehicles within a couple of weeks.
Just noticed I have my vin ordered on August 23rd

Just picked up my MY today in Oakville and it was near perfect! The rear seat driver-side window had a 1" scratch on it (will get the glass replaced) and there were two small paint chips that I had them touch up. Gaps seemed to be perfect and everything was nicely aligned and working. Went over a detailed checklist here and couldn't find anything

Very happy driver here!

Just picked up my MY today in Oakville and it was near perfect! The rear seat driver-side window had a 1" scratch on it (will get the glass replaced) and there were two small paint chips that I had them touch up. Gaps seemed to be perfect and everything was nicely aligned and working. Went over a detailed checklist here and couldn't find anything

Very happy driver here!

Nice to hear, I am picking up in Oakville too next week.

Wow, very speedy... Ordered 9/6, got delivery date today of 9/22.
MVPA is still showing 49xxx VIN, but I'm curious as to whether it will update to a different one as I'm assuming I'm not getting a "new" MY based on how late my order was. Located in Toronto.