Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - Gigafactory Texas Production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wasn't disappointed... I think next year we will see a substantially upgraded YLR & YP, Cyber Truck will finally be out and the Roadster will be out. I mean it was done in Elon fashion of the way he does things but Tesla looks bright and promising.

PS, was it me, or did Elon look and act... a bit "off"? Love the guy, but he seemed like he was on extra adderol or something

I don't think he's ever been good at public speaking but may also be easily distracted with audience call-outs and it seemed as though the info on his teleprompter/monitor (whatever he was looking down at) was delayed.

Yes, employees are getting Dual Motor Standard Model Ys delivered. Look at Tesla Raj’s video. It shows the main screen with the model. It is not a SR Y. It is a Dual Motor Standard Y. They already have SR Y and it is not these.

I haven’t watched any streams but I could have told you going in that you weren’t going to see models we haven’t seen sitting outside for the last month all of a sudden pop up.

What happened to the 3 MY under wraps? New colors? LR, MYP?