Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - Gigafactory Texas Production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they are offering the TX MY to existing Reservation holders.
1652833651931.png

I didn't notice that the ODO's weere listed there.. Thats all extreamly odd... two of them have less miles then my first vin why even place "Low mileage" in there

Might be as simple as they got titled and are thus technically used cars (which also might simplify delivering them directly to Texas public since there's stupid rules about dealer-direct sales in Texas)

I am jealous of the 1 year premium connectivity offer. At least I still get my mobile charger as standard with my order. Idk
Are they offering that with every Model Y AWD, or is that because the particular buyer had originally ordered while that was still the way all Model 3s/Ys came? (I think it changed sometime around mid-October last year, so any order placed before that still gets the 1-year trial.)

Are they offering that with every Model Y AWD, or is that because the particular buyer had originally ordered while that was still the way all Model 3s/Ys came? (I think it changed sometime around mid-October last year, so any order placed before that still gets the 1-year trial.)
Not sure. Maybe. I figured if they had ordered before me. Which was November. Maybe they had got their Y by now. I believe that’s when it changed to 30 days.

BGOWNER.... SO wjhat happened ? You were suppose to take delivery yesterday and I see you were pushed to the 20th
Seems car is on trailer, but has not yet been delivered. Was originally supposed to arrive Sunday for Monday delivery, then Monday for Tuesday. They called me yesterday morning, still not there but I have a busy Wednesday and Thursday so picked noon on Friday.

Actually just texted for an update, and see when it will be ready, I got a few open hours tomorrow afternoon, and early afternoon today, so going to see if I can sneak in earlier

Seems car is on trailer, but has not yet been delivered. Was originally supposed to arrive Sunday for Monday delivery, then Monday for Tuesday. They called me yesterday morning, still not there but I have a busy Wednesday and Thursday so picked noon on Friday.

Actually just texted for an update, and see when it will be ready, I got a few open hours tomorrow afternoon, and early afternoon today, so going to see if I can sneak in earlier
Are they calling you every time it’s a delay in pickup or do you just notice the date change in app?

I'm surprised they schedualed a pickup without actually having the car . You'd think that they would want to give the car a look over first

I'm surprised they schedualed a pickup without actually having the car . You'd think that they would want to give the car a look over first
I’m a scheduled for this Saturday pick up. I contacted Tesla yesterday. They said the MYP hasn’t arrived at the Delivery Center yet. I agree. They should get the vehicle. Inspect it. Clean it. Then schedule it.