Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen-3 - Tyre options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With winter coming and the model Y I have is currently using the summer tyres 255/40 r20. From experience I know summer tyres are like ice skates in snow, well from my experience anyway. I was looking at trying the Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen-3 rather than buying some winter tyres and rotate? Anybody used these tryes, any experience :) or stick with pirelli winter and rotate. Goodyear All seasons are the only ones I have found that have the same size, load, speed rating.

Thanks

With winter coming and the model Y I have is currently using the summer tyres 255/40 r20. From experience I know summer tyres are like ice skates in snow, well from my experience anyway. I was looking at trying the Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen-3 rather than buying some winter tyres and rotate? Anybody used these tryes, any experience :) or stick with pirelli winter and rotate. Goodyear All seasons are the only ones I have found that have the same size, load, speed rating.

Thanks
Speed rating does not need to match as I assume you won't be driving above 130mph. MOT only requires tyres to be rated for over 70mph.
You do need to check with your insurance company though.