Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y GPS, Autopilot, Cameras, Viz all broken

acatwith12

Jul 27, 2021
Sunnyvale
As title says, yesterday the car's GPS, autopilot, cameras all stopped working suddenly and I've tried everything since then - unplugged all USB, all resets all the way up to 12V battery reset (Hard Reset Model 3 (Cameras not working, no GPS functionality and car won't go to sleep)) and none of them work. I'm getting a little desperate as leaving on a trip and earliest service appt is after my trip and Autopilot/cameras are quite a big deal :(

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC