Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the phone with my SA as I type.

MYP VIN: 7SAYGDEF7PF590XXX which I received just two days ago.

He checked my vehicle's source code, and confirmed USS's are present on it, as well as the new 5MP cameras. He also stated his colleagues are reporting the same with recently built vehicles. He doesnt know why, or when the USS's will stop, but the highlight is, mine has them and the new cameras. Score!

Would be interesting to see which Fremont VINs start having the parcel shelf since the cutover was supposed to have happened Oct 20th.
I was told mine does not (but haven't taken delivery to confirm) - but mine was a 2023 built on oct 17th.

Damn, I should have asked while on the phone. Im not calling back for that. He may hang up on me. HAHA! FInd out in a week or two on my end I guess!

MYLR5, w/ tow, no FSD. Original Order 11 March 22, Received my VIN on Monday, 24 Oct. 2023, Austin VIN, did not have USS waiver, so assuming it comes with that. Delivery Range shows 5 Nov - 12 Nov...Still waiting on trade in text & delivery schedule.

Mongo

I bet we are on the same train/truck coming to us. Im in Rhode Island now and will be delivering in Warwick, but grew up in New London, CT.

I am sure this is covered already.

Post Delivery -- adding FSD would be at current ongoing price or still based on order date ... 12k (01/22 thru 8/22 or 10k (before 1/22) based on the order date?
My understanding is if you wait till after delivery you get charged the current price. If you want it then do it before. Or do subscription as needed. You can do a lot of years of subscription before breaking even with a purchase. And FSD doesn't follow the owner when you sell the car.
I wish I had the subscription option in Canada but so far we don't.

1666807678716.png

Not exactly the most useful reply haha