Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y heat pump issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They didn't give me an itemized list. I actually ended up with fairly limited use of AP on the way back....I 90 in Idaho is terrrible and I was taking over so often to avoid potholes I simply gave up. I used it sparingly in Montana due to the recent snow on the road in some places and not too long after Bonner there was enough packed snow in the driving lane that I spent a fair amount of time in the passing lane....having to watch for folks coming up behind and then looking for reasonable spots in the driving lane to get over into while they went by.
You can find the pdf invoice on the Tesla app by going to Service > History >and then choose the date that service was performed.... It may take a few days or a week to show up.

M3 owner here. my 21 is back into the shop within a week for the heat pump issue. within 1 hr I picked up the car after they said they replaced the heat pump, the car was reporting climate error and giving the same vcfront code, took it back to the shop within the same day. it has been 7 days now and SA told me they don't know why the car is giving the same vcfront code. they gave me a loaner but it does not sound like tesla how to fix it?