Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y in Toronto

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did a config (Canada) just to see where things stood. A couple of items stood out to me: 1) delivery, 2) wheel options.

Delivery for Canada isn't until mid-2020. That said, it's not a surprise because all the other models weren't launched for roughly 6 months after the US launch.

Wheels - priced out the Performance, but was surprised by the loss of range with the 21’’ Überturbine Wheels. Range drops from 504km to 451km. That's pretty significant for just upping the wheels. I know it's the same for all the other models too.

Do people just walk down the street with their fone cam in these days ?
I was walking, spotted it, it was at a red light, pulled out my phone, unlocked my phone, opened the Camera app, and then pressed the record button.
Nah - looks like he was a Tesla owner who recognized the Y at a stop light and had time to start recording on his phone.
Exactly. It's funny, there's a comment on the video that I had to reply to that accused the video of being viral marketing by Tesla. I was like no dude, I can spot Teslas a Mile away.
Guy who recorded the video was Kushari. He has an account on these forums, but I haven't seen him post recently.
Yeah, I'm mostly on reddit!

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey_82