Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MODEL Y in transit ready to be delivered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I got a Model Y order, $2000 cheaper than the current prices, I ordered it back in May. It’s a performance model fully loaded, including full self driving.

I can share the $2000 discount, $1000 for me and $1000 for you. I am not trying to get greedy. You can get a car quickly and you also get a $1,000 discount.

Please let me know if interested, you can leave your phone number and I can contact you.

Hello, I got a Model Y order, $2000 cheaper than the current prices, I ordered it back in May. It’s a performance model fully loaded, including full self driving.

I can share the $2000 discount, $1000 for me and $1000 for you. I am not trying to get greedy. You can get a car quickly and you also get a $1,000 discount.

Please let me know if interested, you can leave your phone number and I can contact you.

Follow these steps and you should be okay.

Don't be like me and get your transfer blocked because the order personal info/address doesn't match the account's info/address.