Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Induction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just removed from my 3 month old Model Y with 1590 miles. Not a scratch on them and they came with Goodyear Eagle F1 tires. Bluetooth tpms are still installed so easy to swap over. In S.Ca

Attachments

• 20220911_171814.jpg
    20220911_171814.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 20220911_171808.jpg
    20220911_171808.jpg
    697.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 20220911_172356.jpg
    20220911_172356.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 64
Still available, of course factory Goodyear Eagle with 1590 miles. I would have to get an estimate on shipping.
In So. Ca. Location is Rancho Cucamonga
Hi, I am happy to proceed with you.
However, after our last exchange, I received an offer from another member with the same low mileage set.
He would ship to me for $2,200. If you will match that, I can move ahead immediately with you.
Not sure how we move ahead from here...

I apologize for not being familiar with the forum’s operating modes; I am a new member.
I’m not sure if we are able to communicate directly by private mail or phone, or if all comms must be through the platform. I have a flawless record on eBay as edcbrown, and on Reverb and other platforms, as I have an extensive guitar collection as well. I am also a long term PayPal member, so I am legit.

Hi, I am happy to proceed with you.
However, after our last exchange, I received an offer from another member with the same low mileage set.
He would ship to me for $2,200. If you will match that, I can move ahead immediately with you.
Not sure how we move ahead from here...

I apologize for not being familiar with the forum’s operating modes; I am a new member.
I’m not sure if we are able to communicate directly by private mail or phone, or if all comms must be through the platform. I have a flawless record on eBay as edcbrown, and on Reverb and other platforms, as I have an extensive guitar collection as well. I am also a long term PayPal member, so I am legit.
I sent you a pm and please respond with one as well.