Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y inventory gone??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had a quick browse on the inventory for a model Y and it’s now showing any?

Was previously loads of these and was about to push the button on one but now can’t see them.

Is this just an issue my end or have they gone for everyone else aswell?

I suspect the big push they've just had to take them (discounts, lower interest rate, and 6000 free supercharger miles) has had the desired effect and sold them all.

Oh, and change to used. There's still at least one with <50 miles.

Next boat sometime in March I'd guess.

With price reductions in most major markets, will we now see Tesla return its prices closer to the pre-pandemic level? I don't mean for end of quarter cars, general pricing?
I think so and not just Tesla. You can get a new VW ID4 for £35k on drive the deal, which is roughly 10% off. People were paying much more than for a used one just 6 months ago.

Or even just go onto autotrader and filter new cars only and check out a few manufacturers. Lots a discounts to be had across various brands. How does £22k off a brand new BMW M5 sound :)

£37,999 for a new Ioniq 5 now and possibly get more if you go to a dealer

I would imagine Tesla will be doing some price reductions quite soon as well.

Just had a quick browse on the inventory for a model Y and it’s now showing any?

Was previously loads of these and was about to push the button on one but now can’t see them.

Is this just an issue my end or have they gone for everyone else aswell?
There is 20> Model Y online now some RWD under £50k!

We probably will never know how Tesla's inventory system works and whether they keep somethings back or off sale for whatever reason

Reactions: Karlcole