Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y inventory is growing again. Even 7 seaters available.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No need to wait if you want one. All over the country.

I am surprised to see how many LR are on there now considering how many on the forums are still waiting for orders placed in Jan and Feb.
Could just be orders that arrive at dealers and then customer cancels so they go to inventory if that dealer doesn't have another customer waiting for that specific build (seems sort of unlikely).
OR...could be Tesla shenanigans where they know they can sell these for more than the locked in orders from Jan before the price increases.

Reactions: Mr_Joe
I am surprised to see how many LR are on there now considering how many on the forums are still waiting for orders placed in Jan and Feb.
Could just be orders that arrive at dealers and then customer cancels so they go to inventory if that dealer doesn't have another customer waiting for that specific build (seems sort of unlikely).
OR...could be Tesla shenanigans where they know they can sell these for more than the locked in orders from Jan before the price increases.
You never know. I know based on the last quarter's numbers there are more new cars out there than those listed in inventory. So they can add them to inventory as they want to. But it looks like the rush to buy a low cost MY has passed and anyone looking for one can find one if they know where to look, Better than waiting.

You never know. I know based on the last quarter's numbers there are more new cars out there than those listed in inventory. So they can add them to inventory as they want to. But it looks like the rush to buy a low cost MY has passed and anyone looking for one can find one if they know where to look, Better than waiting.
I’m one of those waiting. Please enlighten us about where to look. I’ve waited 2 months now and would like to get one sooner than later, but not willing to go more than 200 miles from home and I don’t see any in that radius.

I’m one of those waiting. Please enlighten us about where to look. I’ve waited 2 months now and would like to get one sooner than later, but not willing to go more than 200 miles from home and I don’t see any in that radius.
Closest I see is one in NC, 150 miles away. They are coming an going every day on Tesla-info. 80 more added since this morning, A lot in Cali since we are in the EOQ push.

Here is a direct link to VA when one shows up. US Tesla New Model Y cars for sale

Thanks for that link. Went to every state within 400 miles and there are very few LRs, none in anything close to my config or price. There are many AWD and 7 seaters on west coast. So I continue to wait.
Not sure if you got your config/car yet, but a bunch just showed up in VA.

Thanks for that link. Went to every state within 400 miles and there are very few LRs, none in anything close to my config or price. There are many AWD and 7 seaters on west coast. So I continue to wait.
Like you, I've found a noticeable lack of MYLRs with 19" Gemini wheels out here on the east coast (compared to the west coast). Plenty of MYLRs with the 20" Induction wheels or MYAWDs with 19 " Geminis though. 😕

Prices in January are the same as now I thought.

They might just be trying to sell as many as possible at these prices before dropping the prices here soon.

Like you, I've found a noticeable lack of MYLRs with 19" Gemini wheels out here on the east coast (compared to the west coast). Plenty of MYLRs with the 20" Induction wheels or MYAWDs with 19 " Geminis though. 😕
Finally got delivery on 3/29. Austin build and have not found a single issue, large or small. Exceeded my expectations, which were 7 on a 10 scale with all the reports about build quality, and I like it even more than I thought I would after first 700 miles.

Reactions: dnstommy and Kupe
Finally got delivery on 3/29. Austin build and have not found a single issue, large or small. Exceeded my expectations, which were 7 on a 10 scale with all the reports about build quality, and I like it even more than I thought I would after first 700 miles.
Great to hear the car was in such good condition. My MY had some issues, but my M3P was perfect also.

Prices in January are the same as now I thought.

They might just be trying to sell as many as possible at these prices before dropping the prices here soon.
They are now even lower than Jan. But my post you quoted was from March 8th when the price had gone up from the Jan 12th pricing. Before the two subsequent drops that brought the price back to Jan level and now $3K below.