Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y -- Is this a good deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
a brand new car ordered from the website with the exact same specs (performance, blue, black interior 5 seat, FSD) is only 71K.

No way i would take a USED car with over 5,300 miles PLUS the risk of shipping AND not being able to see and reject the car just to save 8.5K. (71K-61.5K-1K ship)

and often there should be EV rebates for buying new, not used.

i might have taken an inventory with 30-250 miles for this price, but USED >5000 miles probably a beat up test drive vehicle? this was not a deal at all be glad you passed on tesla's used crap.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: TespaceX
Nah, I'm kinda bummed I didn't. I was just too scared to take a shot at paying the $500 non-refundable deposit plus the $1K to ship the car here only to find it had too many imperfections. Lesson learned because I don't see another that's even close to this price, and that had all the options and color I wanted. Next time I'll take the shot.

You were probably better off - that VIN is one of the first ones made. Never a good choice. You will find a better one - just wait until the end of the quarter if possible...