Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y lease Deals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Friends, Appreciate some guidance. Have always bought my cars outright and did order a MYP , since then the better half has taken me to task and she is right. In these twilight years do not want to fork out lump sum cash. Been looking at some leasing deals and it seems that the prices have shot up somewhat fromDec ‘21. Perhaps it’s just me, so would stand corrected. Not heavy on mileage almost 6-8k a year, can certainly make a down payment for 9 months but very confused as have not leased before. Any recommendations for leasing companies please. Been looking at Select Car leasing and Vanarama. Whilst the free year’s insurance sounds great there is a massive price difference. Guidance and help appreciated. Thank You!

Friends, Appreciate some guidance. Have always bought my cars outright and did order a MYP , since then the better half has taken me to task and she is right. In these twilight years do not want to fork out lump sum cash. Been looking at some leasing deals and it seems that the prices have shot up somewhat fromDec ‘21. Perhaps it’s just me, so would stand corrected. Not heavy on mileage almost 6-8k a year, can certainly make a down payment for 9 months but very confused as have not leased before. Any recommendations for leasing companies please. Been looking at Select Car leasing and Vanarama. Whilst the free year’s insurance sounds great there is a massive price difference. Guidance and help appreciated. Thank You!
Must add, MYP is no longer in play. we are now looking for MLR. Pearl White and Gemini Wheels (looking at Rimetrix Laminar wheels). Thank you!

I've been having a look around at leasing deals lately for the Model Y, a lot are around the same price. I think fleetprices.co.uk is the cheapest I have seen it at £545 p/m 9months down and 10K miles, I remember some in the Model 3 leasing thread getting a good deal with OctopusEV but you will need to contact them for a quote.

Let us know what you find :)

Good luck with the search, I went with Zen in the end as that was the cheapest when I was looking.

They are also offering a home charger install if that's something you need, but would need to move quickly as the grant for that stops soon.

I've been having a look around at leasing deals lately for the Model Y, a lot are around the same price. I think fleetprices.co.uk is the cheapest I have seen it at £545 p/m 9months down and 10K miles, I remember some in the Model 3 leasing thread getting a good deal with OctopusEV but you will need to contact them for a quote.

Let us know what you find :)
Fingers crossed! Will certainly let you know.

Have got our model Y from zen coming in a week and a bit. They’ve been the cheapest I’ve found.

I ended up spending quite a bit of time going through everything with various funders to find someone who is happy to allow Tesla upgrades (zen are). Lex, ALD and Hitachi on the other hand have all said that currently they have no plans to allow it. Might be useful to someone to know this I suppose!

Have got our model Y from zen coming in a week and a bit. They’ve been the cheapest I’ve found.

I ended up spending quite a bit of time going through everything with various funders to find someone who is happy to allow Tesla upgrades (zen are). Lex, ALD and Hitachi on the other hand have all said that currently they have no plans to allow it. Might be useful to someone to know this I suppose!
Tesla upgrades? Do you mean over the air upgrades could be an issue for some Leasing and PCP providers? That would be intolerable.

Tesla upgrades? Do you mean over the air upgrades could be an issue for some Leasing and PCP providers? That would be intolerable.
I haven’t heard of any lease companies blocking all OTA upgrades (don’t think they could if they wanted to), but some do not allow you to add purchased software upgrades, I.e acceleration boost or full self driving if you were so inclined. Some are fine with it.

Reactions: Wattsisname