Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 Model Y Performance and am looking to transfer the lease. I am moving to Antigua in June for medical school and Tesla does not permit leased vehicles to leave the country. The car is great. If I was staying, I would keep. I turned in a Model 3 for the Model Y in December, 2022.

Blue. White interior. 21" Ubertine wheels. 7,800 miles. 15K miles allowed per year. Lease ends in December, 2025

FSD can be purchased as a subscription. Has Premium Connectivity until January, 2024. The lease is $1,037/mo.

I have a 2022 Model Y Performance and am looking to transfer the lease. I am moving to Antigua in June for medical school and Tesla does not permit leased vehicles to leave the country. The car is great. If I was staying, I would keep. I turned in a Model 3 for the Model Y in December, 2022.

Blue. White interior. 21" Ubertine wheels. 7,800 miles. 15K miles allowed per year. Lease ends in December, 2025

FSD can be purchased as a subscription. Has Premium Connectivity until January, 2024. The lease is $1,037/mo.
I would try posting it on swap a lease. I had good success putting mine on there a while back.

my goodness why not just finance if you're going to pay that much for a lease?
It actually costs more ...not by much...over 3 years to lease vs owning it....however...with recent price drops I'm not sure your better off financing if you want to walk away or trade up after 2-3 years.

Many folks who lease don't put anything down because they would lose that in the even it was totalled.