Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y LG lots of quality issues. Anyway to exchange it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello there,

I bought Model Y and took delivery on Dec 30th at the delivery center and it had bunch of issues. The delivery person that helped with delivery initially said she will have a tech come out and look at my concerns but they later on she was like I you are good to go so I said what about all the issues and she was like the techs are busy right now so you need to log a service ticket. While seating in the parking lot, I logged ticket with 12 different issues and was given service appointment of Jan 3rd. They went ahead and changed it to Jan 9th and when I questioned about why, they claimed parts are ordered. Now the car is in service and also had paint chip that needs to be fixed. I am not happy about all the issues the car has and it has less then 50 miles on it. Overall love the car minus quality issues and was wondering what are my options of getting tesla to give me a new one? It was paid cash so no financing involved and currently it has temporary plates in TX. It was built in Austin.
Any update? Were things fixed to your satisfaction? Were you reimbursed for your troubles?

Reactions: 240vPlug