Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - London/ Wimbledon - PFP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I am a first time Tesla owner and recently bought a Grey Model Y (Long Range) standard wheels. Sadly took delivery yhe day before I flew out for a month's holday with the car has been sitting on the drive for the last 30 days; just taking it for a wash but keen to get some stuff done on it. Would really love to get some advice/ tips/ guidance from this group on th following
1. PFP - Which parts of the body should get this done on (must hav vs nice to have) and any suggestions/ pointers on reccommended vendors who can do this (near me) - should i attempt DIY or leave it to the professionals
2. Mud Guards - Front wheel or back wheel or both ?
3. REar Parcel Shelf - any suggestions ?
4. Floor Mats - Any suggestions ?

Please also point out anything else that I should consider.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Ravi

1) IMO, hood and bumpers would give you good coverage. I would definitely have PPF professionally installed, and please go with a reputable dealer in your area. If possible, see if they can wrap the edges of the PPF around the edges of the hood, bumper, etc.

2) I only have mud guards in the front and personally like the look of only having it in the front. Here is a thread about mud flaps:

You can also get PPF on the lower panel of the rear door:

I am not sure of 3) and 4).

Upvote 0
1) IMO, hood and bumpers would give you good coverage. I would definitely have PPF professionally installed, and please go with a reputable dealer in your area. If possible, see if they can wrap the edges of the PPF around the edges of the hood, bumper, etc.

2) I only have mud guards in the front and personally like the look of only having it in the front. Here is a thread about mud flaps:

You can also get PPF on the lower panel of the rear door:

I am not sure of 3) and 4).
Thank you very much

Upvote 0